Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poems for Your Pocket


Happy Poem in Your Pocket Day!
(Though any day is a great day for a poem in your pocket.)
Here are a few of my favorites.
Can you read a poem to someone in your family, or tuck a poem in a pocket for a surprise?
I'd love it if you sent me a favorite poem!  I love it when you read to me!  If you read it to me on an MP3 file and email it to me, I'll share it later.  Make sure to include the author's name.
Happy reading!  Happy rhyming!  Happy share-a-poem-time-ing!

Click here to borrow and read Pocket Poems from the National Emergency Library.
Click the blue "log in and borrow" button to see the full book.
Thank you, author Bobbi Katz and illustrator Marylin Hafner!

5 comments:

  1. I was not able to read this poem but it looks nice, my friends younger brother would probably enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Alicia from 208. The book looks like it has something to do with animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't let me watch the video, but it looked pretty interesting. Poem in your pocket day sounds like a real fun thing to do! The picture on the book is interesting.

    Alex C

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite poem you read in the video was "My Tooth is loose". I loved the funny way Ms. Esme read it in.
    - Lucy H. #13
    Room 208

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the poetry reading. I miss Story Time.

    ReplyDelete