Monday, March 16, 2020

Pete the Cat Live Virtual Story Time with the Author James Dean on Instagram on Tuesday, March 17!


Head over to @petethecatofficial on Instagram March 17th at 11 A.M. to join James Dean for a LIVE story time! See you there, cats and kittens. πŸ’™πŸ˜»πŸ€πŸ“š http://ow.ly/iqvT50yNfJ0

Stone Bookworms Challenge Question:  Who is your favorite children's book character?  
Pete the Cat, sure! And who else?

General Coronavirus info from your school library here!
Link to COVID-19 homeschool resources here!


4 comments:

  1. My favorite children's book character is Dog Man because he is a cop who is a human with a dog's head,and I think Dog Man is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite children's book character is Dog Man because he is a cop who is a human with a dog's head, and I think Dog Man is funny. He is my favorite because I like how he solves problems and how he saves the day. He is my favorite because I like how he is dumb but still solves the crime committed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wgoudie I love amulet. emily is my favorite character because she 8s brave and willing to help anyone

    ReplyDelete