Monday, June 8, 2020

Craft time: Buggy for Books!

We haven't done crafts in a while, have we?  This week, let me share some links with you for fun things to make.  Since we're buggy for books, why don't we try some clothespin, popsicle stick and construction paper insects?

from Beardeans.me

from krokotak.com

Lots more excellent paper crafts and crafts using everyday things from around the house at Yuning's Daily Story!  (It's a Korean blog, you can use Google Translate if you'd like, but I think these pictures speak a thousand words.)

Of course, please e-mail me a picture of whatever you make! 


Read-aloud coming soon!  :-)
Also scratch your itch for more bugs book at the Chicago Public Library, opening this week!
Welcome back, public librarians!  Let's keep wearing our masks to keep our librarian friends as safe as possible.  Antennas optional.


(This is one of my favorite books in the world!)



No comments:

Post a Comment