- Bookmark must be home-made, not store-bought or downloaded.
- The bookmark must be able to be actually used in a book.
- Please put your full name and room number somewhere on the bookmark.
- Bookmarks must look like some effort was put into them, not just a scrap of paper. Please do not use lined notebook paper for your bookmark. See Ms. Esme if you need blank paper.
- Bookmarks can be made of anything and use any kind of art supply or technique. Be creative! Go crazy! Inspire other bookmark-makers! But please, no food, blood, or anything that smells on the bookmark.
Bookmarks will be displayed on the bulletin board in the school library and returned to their owners after the contest. All participants will have their name entered in a drawing for an Amazon.com gift certificate! Kids may submit more than one bookmark for fun, but will only be entered once in the drawing. Turn in your bookmark to Ms. Esme in the library by Friday, May 4!